Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 163

Thread: The God of HB thread

  1. #81
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You're all the kind of guys who speak too much and bore em' before you get em' in the sack... just cut through the bullshit, we'll use heidi as an example here...

    Walk up to heidi, smile, look at her shoes, look back up at her... "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" and since it's heidi, you're more of less in. Say nothing more, lift her up, spread her legs, lick her long and slow, ONE TIME, she'll moan, she'll beg for more, then you do the Hoopty Hop like the One Legged Man in and Ass Kicking Contest... After four hours time, break for a cigarette, return and continue on until she is rubbed raw and you can't see anything but the backs of your eyelids.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I love you heidi.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    omg REv......


    all I can say..is OMG

  3. #83
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And since its heidi...Rev still isnt getting any.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    But thanks for making me look easy, least you didnt say I was cheap...Then I really woulda been offended... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    REV [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #84
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and Quick...I'll keep those words of wisdom in mind.....However ....I never fake it...so if a guy doesnt come thru on the O part of the deal..I'm the first person to let him know that.. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    Thank God im self suffient... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amen sister..*LOL

  6. #86
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by heidi!:
    and Quick...I'll keep those words of wisdom in mind.....However ....I never fake it...so if a guy doesnt come thru on the O part of the deal..I'm the first person to let him know that.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Thank God im self suffient... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Never a complaint as I am well versed in the female anatomy [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #87
    Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    997,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by Blazey:
    C'mere Quick..we need to talk.. [img]eek.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Always listening to make sure I am doing things right [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #88
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How my lil thread about ol Steven thowing a tantrum got turned into the love connection, I'll never know. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #89
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    aight *L* i think its bout time to chg the topic of this thread *LOL* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #90
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thinks this thread is over now..*L..men and their boasts of greatness.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •